Founded in 2004, Autel Intelligent Technology Corp., Ltd. specializes in the R&D, production, sales, and service of automotive intelligent diagnostics, detection and analysis systems, and automotive electronic components. Autel products and services reach more than 70 countries and regions including the United States, Germany, the United Kingdom, and Australia. Autel is one of the world's leading providers of automotive intelligent diagnostics, inspection and TPMS products and services. In February 2020, Autel was listed on the SSE STAR Market (stock code: 688208).
Riding the tide of intelligent automotive, IoT, and new energy, and applying big data and AI technology to integrate repair information and repair cases, Autel is committed to becoming a global leader in providing automotive maintenance solutions that seamlessly integrate device, cloud, big data, and artificial intelligence, while continuously building the digital ecosystem and exploring new opportunities in intelligent driving and new energy.
Autel Intelligence has global offices including New York, California, Munich, Venice, London, The Hague, Dubai, Kanagawa, São Paulo, Shenzhen, Changsha, and Xi’an with more than 2,000 employees
Any further information please refer to: www.autel.com
Autel New Energy (https://evcharging.autel.com) is the son-company of Autel, which was founded in 2021. Autel New Energy is aimed to the blooming Electrical Vehicle (EV) market. The business areas including EV battery monitoring, EV chargers and EV diagnose software and tools.
- Building UK Marketing strategy to align with UK office sales and operation strategy including EV charger, energy storage etc.
- Developing creative content for full range of advertising including digital, social and print
- Understand and collect relevant industrial market information, making internal Market insight reports, provide the strategy guidelines.
- Support UK key customers marketing activities based on customer's requirements
What You’ll Need
- Over 5 years’ proven experience working in developing marketing plans and campaigns, digital marketing related activity
- Successfully completed bachelor’s or master’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, or related fields
- Excellent verbal and written English skills and communication skills, other languages are a plus (e.g. German, Chinese, French)
- Excellent working knowledge of social media and marketing activities. including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram.
- High prioritization competence and structured way of working
- Ability to work well in an interdisciplinary, multi-cultural environment
- Capability of industrial information collection and analysis
What we offer
With a professional and academic leadership team globally, we offer continuous career growth, international opportunity, and a very competitive salary and bonus.
Office location and entry time:
Work location: London, UK
Entry time: January, 2023