IoT Systems Engineer / Controls Engineer
£25,000 - £40,000 depending on experience + benefits
Competitive annual salary based on qualifications & experience
Pension, free gym membership, unlimited holidays.
Qualifications & Experience
- Some knowledge of IT systems, networks, or electrical systems.
- A degree in a scientific or engineering discipline, or relevant trade skills training in a related field such as IoT, telecommunications or electrical systems
- A keen interest in technology.
- Some exposure to control systems, telecommunications, automation or integrated systems would be an advantage.
- Must have your own transport and be prepared to work away from home on occasion.
You will be responsible for:
- Working as part of a team to deploy IoT systems in commercial buildings and facilities around the UK.
- Providing support to customers and to other members of the team.
- Travelling to customer sites around the UK, as well as working from our central office location.
What we do?
Forest Rock is a UK-based tech company developing solutions for the Internet of Things. We specialize in IoT, Smart Buildings, Smart Cities, & Smart Grid solutions. We enable businesses, property owners, and occupants to better understand and control their facilities, to make informed decisions that are good for their pocket and the planet, and to increase their wellbeing and comfort.
Our mission is to be the No 1 software and engineering company in field of the Internet Of Things
- To develop control systems and solutions across many different industrial sectors – Commercial Buildings, Manufacturing Plants, Renewable Energy, Power Generation, etc.
…to be a great company to work for
- To build teams of bright, enthusiastic people who love their jobs.
- To encourage innovation and new ideas.
…to develop exciting products
- To develop new products and services using new and innovative ideas, utilising the latest technologies.
- To do things differently.
This is an opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and be part of a highly creative and innovative team.