Due to fantastic year-on-year growth within the business, we have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager for the Commercial Fleet sector supporting the Southof the UK to join our team, responsible for engaging with key prospects, building a strong pipeline and growing bp pulse’ market share.
Why come and work for bp pulse?
- We have the ability to work with all types of customers to create individual bespoke solutions to fit their every need.
- Bp are investing £1 Billion in electric vehicle charging infrastructure over the next 10 years
- Bp pulse have the largest public network charging infrastructure in the UK with over 9,500 sockets.
- Fantastic career development and opportunities
- We have fantastic team who you’ll have the opportunity to not only work alongside, but learn and develop from.
- Help to further define our strategy to maintain our leading position in this industry
- To uncover, manage and deliver new business opportunities with new clients
- Taking a consultative approach to ensure that you can identify what our customers needs are, what the bp pulse solution is and how best it can be delivered.
- Build and develop your own strategy in order to identify key company strengths, customer requirements, value proposition, and ways to work around any potential obstacles.
- Building Framework agreements to support with long-term customer relationships and pipeline building.
- Managing inbound leads and working to relevant SLA's
- Building a strong pipeline of opportunities, recording all key information with Salesforce and accurate forecasting on a month-by-month basis
- Working closely with our Head of Bids and our tendering team
- Negotiate contracts in order to ensure that you successfully deliver sales
- B2B Sales Experience
- Comfortable with prospecting large strategic accounts
- Experience in developing and managing relationships with large corporate accounts
- Ability to generate a structured business development strategy and execute accordingly
- A “think outside-the-box” mindset
- Self-motivated and able to hit the ground running in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- A strong level of commercial business acumen
- Target driven and ability to perform well under pressure
- Our business and customer information are managed solely through Salesforce so experience using this CRM would be beneficial
Full training on our products are services will be provided.Additional Information
This is a remote working role with extensive travel across the Southof the UK. You will divide your time between customer site, home and on occasion, our offices in Milton Keynes.
With a generous salary depending on experience, when you join bp Pulse you’ll also enjoy a range of benefits including, wellness days, training and development, EV leasing opportunities, free home charger and much more! We also offer an achievable market leading bonus structure (50% OTE of base salary - subject personal performance) and an Electric Vehicle company car.