A better understanding of the Earth creates a better world for all. Seequent brings together industry-leading earth modelling, geo-data management, and team collaboration software.
Because when everyone can see the full picture, they can make better decisions that benefit people and the planet.
Every day, our customers in over 100 countries work to develop vital mineral resources more sustainably, design and build better infrastructure, protect the environment, source renewable energy, and help resolve historical challenges such as groundwater contamination and ageing infrastructure.
We’re here to help them. That why we’re constantly evolving at the forefront of technology and geoscience – from Cloud accessibility, to 3D modelling, to digital collaboration.
Headquartered in New Zealand with our team located in 25 locations around the world, Seequent is a high growth, people-centric success story. We’re passionate, curious, Earth lovers.
Ready to help change the world? Join us.
Seequent is a Bentley Systems company, working together to build a better future.The Role
You will be joining a highly-skilled, highly-productive team of engineers and developers; many of us are both. We are friendly and committed, and we are looking forward to working with you. Many of us come from higher education, and we value open collaboration. We are a progressive team that bolsters current technologies and ideologies. We are an agile team that is excited to welcome someone that is looking to contribute and learn from other experienced Developers.
Seequent is part of an international family. This is a diverse, multi-disciplinary team, and you may have future opportunities to work with colleagues at our international offices. This role can be based out of various locations including UK, Lithuania, Romania, and South Africa, but will be working with a team based out of the UK.In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
In order to be successful in this role, you should have:
- Be part of an experienced Agile team developing scalable enterprise solutions
- Engage throughout all stages of the software development lifecycle
- Help shape the development roadmap and research new technologies
- Work with current web and cloud-based technologies
- Solve technically challenging problems
Why you will enjoy working with us..
- Excellent collaboration skills with the ability to work proactively as part of a team
- Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Good working knowledge of Object-Oriented programming preferably in C# .NETUp to 3 years software development experience with exposure to Web APIs and understanding of Microservices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptability and a motivation to learn
- Drive to work in a highly technical environment
- Experience with Azure Cloud technologies an asset
- Experience with AngularJS, Python, React, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JSON, JQuery, Rest, ASP.NET Web API an asset
- Experience with SQL or other RDBMS an asset
Inclusion + Diversity
- We will invest in providing you with training at various levels, which may include attending conferences and courses. You will also have regular opportunities to develop new skills, and you are encouraged to do so within the time constraints of your role. You are expected to be an expert at self-learning, and to balance this with more specific responsibilities and short-term goals.
- You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package plus you’ll be part of a fast-paced, innovative and agile organization. Seequent has committed to providing a well-supported and professional environment.
In addition to being dedicated to building a workforce that reflects diverse talent, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible experience.
If you require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms, etc.), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs. Please provide details in your cover letter of any accommodations needed.How To Apply
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today with a covering letter and CV.