Are you a motivated and dynamic Energy Data Analyst with a degree in software or data engineering? If you have a background in the renewable energy industry and a meticulous work ethic, this could be your next career move! Join a team making waves on the fronts of cleantech and green energy while you cement your professional reputation in the UK!
The ideal candidate will have a degree in software engineering or data engineering with 1 - 3 years of experience in data analytics in the green energy and/or cleantech market. You need to have a sound knowledge of AI and Machine Learning, be proficient in software language systems and tools such as R, Python, SQL, and AutoCAD, an analytical thinker with a dynamic work approach who has a passion for data transformation and analysis. Experience in the renewable energy sector is essential!
As the new Energy Data Analyst, your responsibilities include using software systems and tools for data management, cleaning, report generation and analysis, discovering data quality issues and trends, analyzing those issues and presenting solutions that will improve efficiency within business operations. The energy data and performance analyst will also be responsible for all data modelling, and interpretation of results and will need to create detailed reports that will be presented.
Apply now if you think you’ll be the perfect fit!
- Degree in software engineering or data engineering
- 1 - 3 years of experience in data analytics or data science in the renewable energy sector
- Strong Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning understanding
- Proficient in working with large datasets from various sources
- Sound abilities at data management, cleaning and developing algorithms
- MatLab experience
- Analytical modelling knowledge
Responsibilities include using software systems and tools for data management, analyzing research and presenting solutions that will optimize business operations, overseeing data modelling, and reporting on any progress to the relevant teams.
- Proficient in R, Python, SQL, and AutoCAD software applications
- Strong analytical skills