- 40,000 -
- Fully Remote
This is a great opportunity for a Senior / Principal Energy Engineer to join a growing consultancy who have recently been taken over by a major group in the renewable energy sector. There is an abundance of opportunity to continue your growth in the business, all whilst being entrusted to work completely remote anywhere in the UK.
Work for an expanding consultancy, striving to help major clients achieve net zero, where you will be able to rapidly grow your career. With the recent backing from a large group who specialise in the net zero and clean energy sector this is a great time to join!
- Identifying and driving energy saving opportunities with clients
- Carrying out energy and site audits
- Experience and understanding of ESOS
- Data analysis
- Provide technical support during onsite meetings and ongoing training support to clients
- Attending project meetings analysis risk, costs and saving calculations
- Understanding of (Energy Efficiency, BMS, PV Solar, CHP, HVAC, boilers)
- Experienced within the energy sector
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Energy or similar
Energy Engineer, Sustainability Engineer, Engineering analyst, PV Solar, Generators, Switchgear, BMS, Boilers, CHP, Heat and power, Power Generation, Renewable Energy, Energy Asset Developer, SCADA, HVAC, Energy analyst, Energy Efficiency