Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Shift: M-F Days
We are currently recruiting for a qualified and apprentice trained mechanical maintenance engineer to join a world class manufacturing facility based near Gillingham, Kent. This is a Automated factory who are seeking a mechanical maintenance engineer on a permanent basis. The mechanical maintenance engineer will be involved in all site planned and reactive maintenance including project work such as machinery installations and commissioning. This is a fantastic opportunity for a mechanical maintenance engineer to join a very well established company who are offering a long term career.Skills Required For The Mechanical Maintenance Technician
The Mechanical Maintenance Technician Will Benefit From
- Mechanical Apprenticeship or level 3 Qualified
- Mechanical experience working with Hydraulics systems, Pneumatics, Gearboxes, Belts, Bearings, Chains
- Experience working with Machine Tools, Welding, Machining, Turning, Milling etc
- Mechanical hands on experience
- Proactive atttiude and willing to learn new skills
- Competitive benefits and pension package
- Training and development
- Chances to progress into senior engineering roles
- M-F Days role
Pension, Healthcare, Training, HolidaysIf you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details