Would you like to be part of the fastest growing renewables team in Scotland that provides support, genuine incentives and an attainable commission, all from your own home? Currently we are operating a flexible working approach where you will spend your first 3 months in our office to learn your role and then resort to a hybrid working rota.
Do you want to make a real difference to the environment, all whilst saving your customers real money?
If yes, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you in our Sales Team. With excellent prospects for progression and personal development!
We are looking for individuals who have experience in sales, particularly the KBB world, who have an attention to detail and have the drive necessary to thrive in a non-advised sales environment.
Are you an experienced sales person who would like to join the team within this fast-growing sector of the market but don't have renewable experience? Full training will be provided. We pride ourselves on our paid training programme, supporting you from your induction and through your progression within the company.
The work will vary but will include being responsible for the bespoke design of Solar PV Systems. Design work will include both the commercial and domestic sector.
- Work as part of a team with other technical designers, project managers and sales consultants, to create a cost-effective detailed technical design to meet the specification.
- Meet with clients and lead design meeting to establish the brief and budgets.
- Provide guidance to any Solar PV technical queries
- Continually keeping up to date with relevant technologies in order to provide advice to the company on technology choices.
- Liaise with clients, contractors, and other internal teams.
Skills And Experience
Sales Experience (preferably in a design based industry)
Ability to use and understand planning design tools
IT Skills: MS applications, to include PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
Passionate about renewables.
Full driver's license.