Do you want to help shape the future of the city?
We connect the dots of a new mobility revolution that will transform cities all over the world.We do this by empowering mobility, bringing it to the next level with intelligent road traffic technology. Complex problems, focused solutions, and direct impact on the satisfaction of millions of motorists, pedestrians, and cyclists all over the world. Yunex Traffic are market leaders having delivered supply, installation, and maintenance services for EV charging infrastructure in the UK since 2010. We have a mix of national and local EV charger infrastructure service contracts for which we are looking for additional engineers throughout the UK and are looking for electrically qualified service engineers to join our talented Customer Services team to support the significant growth we are experiencing. If such a challenge excites you, then read on!
Based out of one of our regional depots, we’re looking for Electrical Vehicles Infrastructure Engineers to join our friendly and supportive field based teams covering the installation, commissioning, maintenance, and technical support for fast, rapid and ultra-rapid chargers. If you enjoy learning on the job, working on site and being able to deliver good quality work to customers, we want to hear from you.
Where will you be based?
Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales, North West, North East, Midlands, East Anglia, London, South East and South West England.
What will you do?
- Servicing, upgrading, and troubleshooting of AC and DC EV Chargers
- Complete electrical testing and periodic inspection
- Ensure work is completed to a high and safe standard, to specifications and on time
- Liaise with contractors and customers on site and digitally
- Accurately analyse, and process fault and asset data to support contract and asset performance reporting
- Emergency repairs and out of hours work to meet contract requirements
- Complete product training and National Highways Sector Scheme accreditation
- Be aware of safety at work and be alert in identifying potential hazards by removing or minimizing them
Who are you?
- You have a Level 3 electrical qualification e.g. EAL, City & Guilds
- You have experience working on low and medium voltage electrical systems
- Ideally you have a ECS Gold Card (Installation/Maintenance Electrician) and City & Guilds 2921-31/32/33
- Ideally, you’ll also have experience of working on AC and DC EV chargers or similar products
- You enjoy learning new activities, picking up new jobs confidently and working on site
- You’re helpful and willing to use your own initiative
- You enjoy working outside and are comfortable working safely
- You have good attention to detail and enjoy troubleshooting
- You enjoy working towards the team’s goals, and work well with other people
- Willingness to work unsociable hours on a fair rota basis to ensure work is completed
- You need a full driving licence and be based within commutable distance from one of our depots listed above
What do we offer?
- Base salary and annual bonus
- 26 days holiday, increasing up to 29 days with length of service
- 37.5 hour working week plus paid overtime and unsociable hours uplift
- Company vehicle, tools, PPE, and uniform
- Excellent pension, matching contributions up to 10% of pensionable salary
- Flexible benefits to suit your personal needs (plenty of choice)
- Investment in personal development and support to membership of professional institutions
We’re Yunex Traffic. We have offices across the UK and worldwide, full of hardworking individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow. We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Yunex Traffic. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
Our Commitment: Yunex Traffic is committed to promoting equality, diversity, and inclusivity. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss any requirements you may have, including workplace adjustments.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.