As Procurement Coordinator you will support the proposal process for opportunities from kick-off to preferred supplier status, managing sourcing activities from a variety of stakeholders, ensuring that commercially viable engagements are produced.
- Responsible for the introduction and implementation of all necessary proposal procedures and processes inclusive of the process, production and quality of contracts.
- Take ownership of the purchasing policy, guidelines, and any associated documents.
- Establish and maintain a robust supply chain for materials to ensure consistent best-value, reducing risks and ensuring continuity of supply.
- To be accountable for the day to day management of opportunities and to attend and support purchasing activities.
- Attend/organise regular update calls with suppliers throughout to ensure the right material is delivered at the right time
- Develop, implement, and maintain a supplier relationship and evaluation process to measure effective supplier performance and compliance.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to understand and interpret market, customer, financial, and operational insights.
- Strong planning skills, with experience of balancing short-term requirements with longer-term Strategies.
- Proven ability to contribute to the development of long-term business plans and commercial strategy.
- Good understanding of supplier relationship monitoring, performance measurement and reporting.
- Quick to analyse, interpret and recommend solutions to key stakeholders.
- Driving efficiencies across the Supply Chain & Procurement team and ensure full process integration with all Sales processes and tools.
This is a hybrid working role so you will divide your time between our head office in Milton Keynes and home.
When you join bp Pulse you’ll enjoy a range of benefits including, enhanced parental leave, personal wellness days, training and development, EV leasing, including free home charger installation and much more!