In this role you will work closely within product to build the core digital infrastructure for a next-generation energy company. You will use your experience to engineer backend infrastructure that is second-to-none.
You'll be working across the back-end:
- Constructing a real-time digital twin of our renewable generation and customer demand
- Developing messaging interfaces with our third-party providers
- Building high-volume pipelines for processing customer energy consumption
- Build the backend of a world class energy app
For this role, you should be able to think on your feet and adapt to new business needs as well as take ownership of projects and drive change.
As an early member of the Tesseract team you will help bring clean, cheap electricity to households around the world.
- Demonstrable excellence as a Software Engineer
- Ideally 2+ years experience
- Proven ability to define and build complex systems
- Backend experience
- Hands-on experience operating highly-available production systems
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Terraform, CloudFormation, or similar
- Fast problem-solving and clear communication
- RedHat and Infosec
- Front end/App development
- Experience in the Energy sector
- Experience shipping consumer-facing products
- Competitive salary and a stock options sign-on bonus
- Biannual bonus scheme
- Fully expensed tech to match your needs!
- 28 days paid annual leave per year
- Deliveroo breakfast and dinner for office based employees