Intervl is working with a major player in the renewable space, who are scaling their operations across Europe.
Heavily focused on manufacturing green technologies, their portfolio covers everything from solar to wind, hydrogen, energy storage, and EV charging. Having one of the largest R&D departments in the world, with 40% of their headcount worldwide developing their products they aim to have best-in-class products.
Intervl are supporting them in their search for a Sales Service Manager. If you have an electrical background, the thought of moving into a more commercial function, and can tell a KiloWatt from a Volt, and an Amp from an Ohme then this could be for you!
What you'll be doing!
- Supporting the sales and introducing standardised service offerings
- Provide training as and when needed
- Look for opportunities to upgrade old equipment with new more efficient products
- Be involved in negotiating of service contracts
- Lead bids, tenders and proposals for existing UK and Ireland customers
- Sourcing spares and providing aftersales support
- Providing monthly sales reports.
What you'll need!
- Some technical knowledge, although you won't be working on the actual equipment, you'll provide training when needed
- Electrical knowledge, you need to know the difference between a kW, a volt, an amp, and an Ohme
- ideally around 3 years in a similar role
- Experience in an engineering environment with a commercial bias
- A self-starter mentality
Training is provided at their European headquarters & training center in Spain and Germany.