VoltShare is a London based greenfield tech startup, backed by Bethnal Green Ventures and private investors. We are developing a community Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Network.
We are looking to expand our growing team by bringing two Junior Sales on board. In this role, you will be developing your knowledge in a multi-billion pound industry which will give you the chance to:
- develop your knowledge of EV and EV charger markets in order to better meet the needs of businesses
- work closely with the CEO and Business Development Managers to drive new business
We are looking for a personable sales associate that has fantastic telephone sales skills and the ability to turn a rejection into a positive.
We are offering a competitive salary, depending on experience, from £28,000 per year with the following:
- A generous performance-based bonus/incentives
- 28 days holiday
- Company social/team building events
- Fully remote working
- Semi-flexible hours
- A sought-after opportunity to immerse yourself in one of the most crucial industries of the next 20 years
You must have proven work experience as a sales associate or a Sales Account executive (or similar roles), ideally within hospitality, publishing or related industries. If you have experience with outbound sales via telephone cold calling or cold emailing, we encourage you to apply even if you do not have the relevant industry-background.
You should be able to demonstrate in your CV the following attributes we are looking for:
- Use CRM systems such as HubSpot or be able to learn quickly
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (especially adept at cold calls)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Thrives on engaging with prospective clients and is able to develop strategies to reach out to such firms. If you’re well connected with advisory firms and alike then all the better!
- Proactively building customer relationships in addition to maintaining and improving customer satisfaction
- Contact key stakeholders within a range of businesses in a range of different industries.
From time to time, as your position in the company develops, we may (but not compulsory) ask you to visit clients around your target region. As such, a full UK driving license is desired but not required.
You will be brought on board to grow our sales partners and distribution channels. This will include:
- identifying, qualifying new business opportunities from a variety of channels
- nurturing prospective leads and winning back lapsed accounts
- planning and implementing a business development strategy with the head of sales to build up the pipeline
On a day-to-day basis, you will have a role that involves dealing with outbound sales, including:
- engaging with prospective businesses to explain our business model and demo our platform.
- planning and running sales campaigns
- working closely with the marketing department to discuss promotional strategy and activities
- liaise with the installation team once sales are made.
- provide the management team with progress updates, including market feedback around competitive offerings, opportunity needs and generate innovative solutions.