In this role you will work closely with the supply and trading teams to build the core digital infrastructure for a next-generation energy company. You will use your experience to engineer backend infrastructure that is second-to-none.
You'll Be Working Across The Back-end
- Constructing a real-time digital twin of our renewable generation and customer demand
- Developing messaging interfaces with our third-party providers
- Implementing a new groundbreaking electricity pricing engine
- Building high-volume pipelines for processing customer energy consumption
For this role, you should be able to think on your feet and adapt to new business needs as well as take ownership of projects and drive change.
You will contribute across the stack, with hands-on contributions and by driving architectural design. You will need to be a quick learner and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
As an early member of the Tesseract team you will help bring clean, cheap electricity to households around the world.
- Demonstrable excellence as a Software Engineer
- Ideally 10+ years experience
- Proven ability to define and build complex systems
- Full-stack experience: infrastructure, databases, backend, frontend
- Hands-on experience operating highly-available production systems
- Experience with Java and/or Kotlin and/or Python
- Experience with Terraform, CloudFormation, or similar
- Fast problem-solving and clear communication
- Humility and a bias for action
- RedHat and Infosec
- App development
- Experience in the Energy sector
- Experience shipping consumer-facing products
- Competitive salary and a stock options sign-on bonus
- Biannual bonus scheme
- Fully expensed tech to match your needs!
- 30 days paid annual leave per year excluding Bank Holidays