About The Team
The Data Engineering team within the Data and Business Intelligence department is at its core, operational. We make the “rubber hit the road” when it comes to data and technology at HelloFresh UK, by translating HelloFresh Global’s country agnostic systems into systems that address the complexities of HelloFresh UK (and believe us, there are a lot!).What You Will Be Doing
Who You Are
- Build and engineer data pipelines that will make operation-critical data available for data consumers - unlocking new business insights that shape the future of HelloFresh.
- Working closely with operational stakeholders to understand problems and decision-making processes, in order to translate them into solutions
- Provide rotational on-call support in the morning on weekdays for business-critical processes (and on weekends with additional reimbursement)
- Promote data literacy and enablement by upholding data engineering best practices.
- Working independently and part of teams on dynamic and exciting data engineering projects
What You Will Get In Return
- Experience of designing and building complex solutions using Python, Pandas and SQL.
- Working experience with job orchestration tools like Airflow, in conjunction with Docker, Kubernetes and a cloud environment (preferably AWS).
- Understanding of ETL cycle.
- Experience in writing unit and integration tests
- Ideally, you have had exposure to data manipulation in multiple contexts; e.g. preparation, consumption and software engineering.
- Experience working with CI/CD tools (preferably Github Actions)
- Strong problem-solving skills, taking ownership of business problems and creating future-proof solutions.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Company pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Bupa private medical insurance (including dental and family cover options)
- Bippit account - financial support
- Free professional development and coaching memberships
- Mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme
- Dog friendly office! (London site only)
- If in the office, enjoy a free breakfast every day
- Eye care scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group Life Assurance
: The HelloFresh Farm, 60 Worship Street, EC2A 2EZ, London / DC Site(s)Work Schedule
: Hybrid working - 50/50 remote working & flexible start/finish times (role
: Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within 2 weeks.
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, and safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager.
If you are currently a HelloFresh employee, please make sure you have discussed your application with your Line Manager.10961