We are pleased to announce the opening of our Graduate intake for Autumn 2023 for Graduate Project Engineers.
Sealand Projects are based in Aberdeen, with a secondary office in Glasgow, and have clients all over the world across oil & gas, offshore renewable and marine sectors. Working with an experienced team from a variety of disciplines, the company can offer the right candidates the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of subsea construction engineering both onshore and offshore.
Recent graduates have had exposure to FEED studies, rigid / flexible pipelay projects, floating wind, subsea structure installation, and generation of installation procedures, in addition to spending time offshore supporting The Ocean Cleanup.
Specific responsibilities for Graduate Project Engineer roles include:
- Take part in the delivery of study scopes of work, including FEED and feasibility studies.
- Review and delivery of project-specific documentation.
- Contribute towards internal R&D of renewable and emerging technologies within the company.
- Obtain an understanding of construction vessels, their capabilities, and opportunities for use in an offshore environment.
- Prepare tendering packages for project engineering scopes.
- Spend time on site / offshore as project requirements dictate.
The Graduate Scheme is a 2-year programme, due to commence in September 2023, though an option exists to bring forward the start date if preferred. Candidates to be qualified in mechanical engineering, civil engineering or a marine related degree and eligible to live and work in the UK.
Graduate Project Engineers will be located in our Aberdeen office.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com before 15th March 2023.