The For Everyone Group, based in Manchester, is a fast-growing, ambitious business with a specialised portfolio of brands and products spanning across multiple sectors. Our mission is to disrupt markets via a competitively positioned range of brands and products, supported by cutting-edge technology, marketed to both B2B customers and D2C.
We’re driven by a team of highly passionate and motivated people. We’re looking for innovative individuals searching for a challenge and an opportunity to have a genuine impact on our growth journey.
Sound like you? Apply below and take the next step in your career, today.
Ship It Appliances
Ship It Appliances is a appliances supplier and manufacturer, with 25 years of experience, based in Nottinghamshire. We strive to supply the most reliable, stylish, and durable kitchen appliances to suit every budget. Our in-house brand, SIA, offers high-quality hobs, ovens, sinks and more at affordable prices.
evec is our newest brand. Launched in March 2022, evec’s goal is to remove the barrier to EV ownership by providing the UK’s most affordable smart EV charger on the market. We’re a brand with big growth goals but sustainability at our core. That’s why we’re also delighted to announce our partnership with Earthly and Cool Earth who’ll support us on our path to become a Climate Positive business.
CoolMed is the very latest British brand in medical refrigeration. We started our journey supplying high quality medical refrigeration to the UK market in the early 2000’s and made the decision to launch our own brand in 2017. Since then, CoolMed has gone from strength to strength, with a rapidly growing range of products and fast-growing team.
As PPC Executive, you’ll join our growing Marketing team and help scale our Google and Microsoft ads strategies to support our growth. You’ll need a passion for paid performance and experience developing optimisation strategies and budgets. If that sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
- Daily management of Google Ads campaigns and budgets across: Search, Shopping and Display and Microsoft Ads
- Continuously look for ways to improve PPC accounts through data driven decisions.
- Working alongside the Paid Media Manager to develop on the company’s paid search planning and strategy.
- Optimise and test the campaigns to make sure all targets/goals are being achieved
- Running analysis of reports to identify opportunities & doing regular reporting
- Research and pitch new campaign strategies to help achieve the growth targets
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure a consistent and cohesive approach to PPC campaigns
- Stay up to date with industry developments and trends and implement new strategies where appropriate.
- Have 1+ years experience working and managing Google Ads & Microsoft Ads
- Proven experience with Google suite products including Ads, GTM, GA (GA4), GMB and Google Merchant Center
- A passion for Digital Marketing & PPC
- A love to learn and try out new techniques
- Previous experience working with any other ads platforms is a bonus
- Proficient in use of Excel to create reports and work with large amounts of data
- Goal-oriented with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Full time (37.5 Hours)
- Trafford Park office based (free parking)
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (+1 day additional per year of employment up to 28 days)
- Regular team events
- Company pension contribution
Salary: £25,000 -£28,000 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking