Project Manager required for our client. They are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team within this fast-growing sector of the market. The candidate must be a self-starter with a professional attitude who relishes achieving great results.
The Project Manager is responsible for projects from the time the sale is transferred from the sales consultant until its completion and transfer to the service department.
This Project Manager position is a hybrid role, with time spent split between the office, on site and at home as agreed with the Operations Director. During the successful candidate's probationary period, they will need to spend the majority of their time at the office.
Project Manager Position Overview
- Day-to-day client relations.
- Responsible for the planning, coordination of people, and progression of projects (site surveys, pre-project costings, RAMS, planning, subcontract orders, variations, engineer scheduling etc;) making sure the work that is carried out is right and to the correct standard.
- Ensuring the project runs to Cost, Time, Scope, and Quality, trying to improve margins, where possible, on all Project.
- Contribution in managing the workflow gaining critical information from all stakeholders (suppliers, stores, designers, consultants, sub-contractors or clients) to maintain the critical time path for all projects.
- Ensuring the right materials and engineering resources are available at the right time, know what is required of them, and adhere to the company standards.
- Developing projects scopes, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Managing the creation of project documentation.
- Motivating those stakeholders who are involved in the project.
- Looking at the risks involved in the project and managing these risks.
- Dealing with changes to the project as and when necessary.
- Assisting with the closing of the project (client handover pack completed, certificates, final invoicing, lessons learnt, completed documentation etc.)
- Tracks and reports progress as needed.
- Is aware of when the escalation of issues is required and escalates as needed to the Operations Director and company management.
- Projects include the installation of renewable solar PV energy systems.
Project Manager Position Requirements
- Prince Trust 2 or equivalent project management qualification.
- Full, clean driving license.
- Demonstrable electrical knowledge on solar and/or battery projects.
- Desire to learn about renewable energy systems.
- Account management skills.
- IT Skills: MS Applications, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook.
Project Manager Position Remuneration
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Generous holiday allowance with the office being shut between Christmas and New Year.
- All statutory bank holiday's off.
- Discretionary bonus system.
- Pension contribution.
- Life Assurance Insurance.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Free onsite gym.
- Long service awards.
- Employee events.
- Market leader in renewable energy: one of the UK's most experienced consultants, designers, suppliers, installers and maintainers of renewable energy systems.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.