£30,110 + shift allowance which averages about £5733 extra a yearHours: 3 shift pattern mornings, afternoons and night (
Days Monday - Thursday 7am-4:45pm then Friday 7am-11am, Afternoons Monday to Thursday 11:30am - 9:15pm off on Fridays, Nights 9:15pm-6am Monday to Thursday with Friday off)
As part of a core maintenance team ,respond to and resolve equipment breakdowns ,carry out planned preventative maintenance and improvement schemes on equipment.
To be able to carry out tasks unsupervised,the ability to work without immediate support to resolve all equipment breakdowns during
weekend.To complete improvement tasks/planned maintenance (when not tackling breakdowns).
Main job roles
- Support Maintenance Foreman in achieving all maintenance tasks
- Good communication, flexibility, team ethics to achieve goals.
- Good electrical skill/understanding (to be able to tackle breakdowns,proactive maintenance,preventative maintenance,improvements)
- Familiar with fault finding in panels, inverters ,motors , switchgear ,installation work, P.L.C,s (siemens S5 & S7)
- Good mechanical skill/understanding (to be able to tackle breakdowns,proactive maintenance,preventative maintenance,improvements)
- Hydraulics, pneumatics, fabrication, welding, press and injection moulding experience beneficial but not essential.
- Good understanding of all maintenance tools
- Planned maintenance, predictive maintenance, autonomous maintenance, kaizen
- Must have undertaken a 4 year indentured apprenticeship City & Guilds or O.N.C in mechanical or electrical engineering a benefit
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment will be an advantage.
- Lean technique knowledge (Kaizen, 5S, Six Sigma, autonomous maintenance)
- Appropriate IT skills (Word, Excel etc)
- Understanding of HSE Policies
- Preventative maintenance techniques (predictive,planned)
If you feel this role is for you then please apply now1
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.