Technical Asset Manager - Solar PV Portfolio; Milton Keynes/WFH, England, UK; Up to £60,000 + bonus + benefits
This is an exciting new role within a well-established and fast-growing renewable energy firm who operate as well as develop large scale solar projects in the UK.
With a growing portfolio of more than 1GW of assets spread over 300 systems under management, they are one of the largest independent service providers for the management of PV systems in Europe.
In addition to plant management, they have a project development arm for utility scale PV plants, with a focus in the UK and other European markets.
As a project developer, they take care of all the aspects of the development process including grid, land, planning, technical and commercial tasks related to the development of solar power plants.
You will work as part of the solar and storage asset management team to ensure proper operation of solar PV plants.
You will assist in the operational control of all aspects of each project, analyse data, rectify issues and drive performance and quality improvements.
As an asset manager you will be responsible for building good working relationships with all clients and you will be their main point of contact within the company.
- Manage assets on day-to-day basis
- Be the client’s point of contact & address client’s request pertaining to the asset managed
- Perform Operational Controller duties
- Prepare client reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual)
- Be responsible for daily solar status monitoring
- Carry out Performance Analysis
- Be responsible for Engineer Site Logbook/RAMS monitoring
- Collection, interpretation and presentation of data extracted from SCADA
- Complete Initial fault investigation in monitoring with on site engineers
- Create & Review Health and Safety plans with assistance of SHEQ Officer
- Ensure HSE & Statutory compliance of the asset with assistance of SHEQ Officer
- Assist in populating contractual reports
- Assist in quotations for extraordinary and routine works
- Monitor O&M’s and Service Provider’s performance and contractual obligations
- Look for technical improvement solutions
- When needed, assist financial teams on asset budget calculation & cost tracking
- 3 years of experience in the solar industry
- Qualification in engineering, ideally electrical or renewable energy
- Proficient with Office suite tools, with strong Excel skills
This role is offered on a fully employed basis, with a competitive base salary in the range of £50,000 – £60,000 with bonus and private healthcare and life assurance after you have successfully completed your probation.