Your New Company
Since 1987, our companies 68,000 employees, have been serving companies and communities across the world. We're the UK’s leading facilities management company. Our clients range from banks to retailers, hospitals to schools, and critical government sites. We make a positive difference to millions of people, every day, and we're very proud of this. Join us and together there's no limit to what we can achieve.Your new role
Experienced electrician able to undertake all aspects of electrical installations, LED lighting installations, Electric Vehicle charger installations, minor works, test and inspection where applicable. To carry out Project works on lighting & electrical projects for the retail, industrial, commercial and government sectors.Main Duties
What you'll need to succeed
- Undertake LED Lighting and electrical installations.
- Working closely with the Lighting Project team, sub-contractors, and Project Manager to meet completion targets set for a particular project.
- Ability to work nights and stay away from home as majority of work will be carried out outside of normal working hours.
- Work to electrical drawings e.g., installation, circuit diagrams and line schematics.
- Produce a quality end product first time with no re-work required.
- Good working knowledge of Health & Safety legislation.
What you'll get in return
- Fully qualified 18th Edition IEE regulations
- 2383-18 18th Edition Update
- 2391-52 Test and Inspection desirable, not essential – full training will be given
- SSSTS Accreditation – desirable, not essential – full training will be given
- Knowledge of EV charging units – desirable, not essential – full training will be given
- IPAF – Desirable and full training will be given
- PASMA – Desirable and full training will be given
- Must be able to work nights and stay away from home as the majority of work will be carried out outside of normal working hours Mon-Fri.
- Full UK driving licence
What you need to do now
- Company van
- Employee Shares Scheme
- Salary Finance option
- Career progression
- Working with the UKs Leading facilities management company
- Ability to transfer industries but stay within the same company.
- Salary: £32,000 - £35,000
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4369566