Instrument Maintenance Technician | North of England | Circa £47,000 | 2-year FTC
Langham Recruitment is currently working with a well-known Engineering solution expert in the oil and gas industry. With facilities and clients worldwide, our client is a major player within their industry, specialising in highly technical niche products. Due to the acquisition of a recent aftermarket Services contract, our client is looking for an Instrument Maintenance Technician to join their team on a 2-year fixed term contract basis.
As an Instrument Maintenance Technician, you will assist clients with maintenance tasks at gas-operational sites. You will be assisting the team that oversees our client's E&I maintenance and capital projects delivery, which includes high pressure offtake sites, and pressure reduction stations.
The position will be based in the North of England (encompassing North Tyne, Cumbria, Wear and Tees), and to facilitate travel around each area, a company van will be provided.
As An Instrument Maintenance Technician, You Will Also
- Support our client’s E&I team in undertaking instrument maintenance delivery and standby support on operational gas sites.
- Travel to and from operational gas sites.
- Instrument maintenance (re-calibration / verification of instrument systems).
- Provide written and verbal documentation of job status.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Instrument Engineer who is seeking a new a challenge and also the chance to get industry specific training and upskilling where needed!
- Experience in Instrumentation and Controls at operational gas sites, in particular instrument maintenance, remedial actions and detailed ATEX inspections.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships and effective channels of communication.
- Experience of working in a demanding client-driven industry with a structured approach to problem solving and innovative thinking.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Clean Driving Licence is a MUST.
What’s On Offer For You
- Circa £47,000 Depending on experience.
- Company Work Van and Fuel card.
Apply with your CV or get in touch via the details below to hear more about this fantastic opportunity!
This Instrument Maintenance Technician vacancy is being handled by Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg 11525223).