We are currently looking for innovative Python Developers to join a leading energy company.
This an exciting 12 month contract opportunity, and is centred around tools, demand and supply within the renewable resources. As the Python Developer you will to support zero carbon initiatives and to make a real difference towards a sustainable future for the UK.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties will be varied however the key knowledge, experience and technical ability is as follows:
1. Strong knowledge and experience in Python programming and use cases in power system modelling and optimization.
2. Experience of AC/DC concepts, interpreting transmission system operation standards, codes, policy, and procedures.
3. As the Python Developer you will work with collective data and demand on the network and have a direct influence on predicting demand.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Python Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Solid experience within Python and Azure cloud.
2. A passion for a zero carbon world and renewable resources / energy (eg solar and off-shore wind).
3. Practical experience working in the energy sector.
Key Words: Python / Azure / Supply / DIgSILENT / Powerfactory / API / Developer / data / visual / visualiation / programming / optimize / power system / modelling / Remote / Hybrid
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.