About the role
This is an exciting role to make a direct impact on reducing carbon emissions by developing a data-driven approach to sustainability for Amro Partners’ real estate portfolio in the UK and in Europe.
Amro is a fast-growing, sustainability & ESG focused real estate investor, developer and operator in the student accommodation and multi-dwelling sectors in the UK and in EU with offices in London, Madrid and Amsterdam with an ambitious European growth strategy for investing and developing green, carbon neutral buildings. You will be part of a best-in-class team for data-led solutions for a greener built environment in the UK and EU.
As a Product Analyst you will provide quantitative insights, end-user and market understanding and a strategic perspective to develop Amro’s approach to reductions in carbon footprint and to achieve ESG objectives.
As a data-loving member of the team, you serve as an analytics expert, using numbers to help make better decisions. You will weave stories with meaningful insight from data. You will make critical recommendations for carbon emissions reductions and for nudging occupier behaviour.You relish tallying up the numbers one minute and communicating your findings to a team leader the next.
Your work will make a direct impact on end-users and on lowering carbon emissions. Experience in building well designed data and workflows that are used for sharing insights is desirable. At this level you will be reporting directly to our Chief Data Officer who will provide coaching on design and approach.
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM subject
- Proficiency and prior work experience with database languages (e.g., SQL). Tableau, Power BI
- Manipulating data sets through statistical software (R, SAS, or Pivot Tables)
- Build and maintain relationships with the data and the commercial/ business teams within the company and with third-party tech solutions suppliers
- Experience with large data sets, data reconciliation, and/or data investigation
- Research, Bioinformatics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering
- Experience in applying data analysis to solve business problems in complex, fast-moving, and ambiguous business environments.
- Proven project delivery and communication skills in cross functional teams
- You will work with multiple cross disciplinary teams to identify the problems to be solved and refine hypotheses to be tested. Being able to independently identify and scope out projects in collaboration with your colleagues and stakeholders from the tech and commercial teams is essential
- You will manage development of data resources, gather requirements, organize sources in an agile work environment
- You will design, develop and deploy products to drive value for our occupiers and end-users
- This is a high impact, high responsibility role with a potential to have significant impact on the carbon footprint of the real estate sector
Salary band applicable: £35,000- £40,000 depending on relevant prior experience
Please apply with a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Deadline for application is 25th March, 2023
Due to a high volume of applicants. we will only reply to candidates who are invited for an interview.