Brighton, UK /
Octopus Energy Services 🧰 – Electric Vehicle Charging /
Help us make a big green dent in the universe.
We're on a mission to drive the global renewable energy revolution, and we need loads more people to help us make our vision a reality.
Octopus Energy Services is spearheading the transition to greener, cheaper energy through the installation of in-home technologies; from smart meters and EV chargers; to low carbon heating, home batteries, solar, and beyond. We deliver smart energy, low carbon solutions for our customers.
A core product of ours is electric vehicle charging and we're looking for someone to champion the growth of charger installations across the business. You'll effectively deliver growth within the charging space and have the opportunity to build the largest charging infrastructure installer in the UK (and beyond!). This role is perfect for someone with strong B2C and B2B experience in search of leading a fast moving area within an enriching role to join us at the heart of the green energy revolution.
What You'll Do
- Own the charger install business, covering domestic and commercial installations. You'll be responsible for leading and growing our EV charging product line
- Manage the customer experience - ensure our tariffs and offerings are clear - at Octopus the customer is at the heart of everything we do!
- Managing the supply chain within charging. Build and maintain awesome relationships with suppliers
- Lead and build partnerships the installation related parts of tenders we bid for
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in the EV charging market
- Collaborate with other departments across the group to ensure seamless integration of EV charging products and services
What You'll Need
- Experience in product management or similar, developing market-leading products and taking them to market is a must. If you have experience in the EV charging market it'd be a total plus
- B2C and B2B experience in a similar role
- To be customer obsessed
- An entrepreneurial mindset - you will set up and lead this exciting area and bring charging to the forefront of what we do
- To be able to work cross functionally across lots of teams
- Experience in delivering unique growth strategies
- A collaborative and cooperative leadership style with the ability to engage and influence colleagues and partners at all levels and build excitement with suppliers and customers
- Ability to react positively to rapidly changing priorities
This role is hybrid and can be based in either of our Brighton or London offices.
If this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you.
Studies have shown that some groups of people, like women, are less likely to apply to a role unless they meet 100% of the job requirements. Whoever you are, if you like one of our jobs, we encourage you to apply as you might just be the candidate we hire. Across Octopus, we're looking for genuinely decent people who are honest and empathetic. Our people are our strongest asset and the unique skills and perspectives people bring to the team are the driving force of our success. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute. Our commitment is to provide equal opportunities, an inclusive work environment, and fairness for everyone.