REQ ID: 82403
JOB TITLE: Quality Analyst
SALARY: £35,000 - £44,000
POSTING END DATE: 17/03/2023
We’re re-examining our vehicles and what a vehicle means in the emerging world of automation, connectedness, electrification and the shared economy. New ideas, new technology, and new approaches to mobility are our business. Join a team of next generation thinkers.What To Expect
Join the team who continuously develop Jaguar Land Rover products, focusing on the analysis of market feedback for our current production cars and components.
The purpose of this role is to develop engineering, service, diagnostic and production countermeasures for current car issues. Coordinating the design, development, testing and introduction to plant. The role requires the individual to deliver the function team quality plan to time and lead the continuous improvement of the systems and standards.
Steering Function covers: Steering gears, Steering Columns/locks/shafts and seals, tyres, road wheels/wheel cover/wheel interface, puncture management systems, TPMS and lateral systems engineering.Key Accountabilities And Responsibilities
- Deliver the quality plan to time, and target.
- Support Steering group quality initial analysis and project progression
- Liaise / engage commodity owners and engineers to progress investigations and develop quality improvements.
- Facilitate Prevent Recurrence issue reviews and progression where required
- Facilitate and escape point review, and process.
- Support field departments through Technical Assist process
- Report into divisional Level for Steering function quality.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Previous experience of investigating and resolving quality issues, to formal methods. (8D, DRBFM…)
- Excel knowledge and Strong Data analysis on large data sets, both Statistical and text based.
- Experience of quality systems and methods.
- Previous experience of managing resolution of business, technical and process issues within a Project Team environment
- A good working knowledge of product creation & delivery, change control, product definition and change management processes
SO WHY US?
- Previous experience within engineering or programme planning departments
- Six sigma training (yellow or green belt)
- Statistical Process Control knowledge
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team, a discounted car purchase and lease scheme for you and your family, membership of a competitive pension plan and performance related bonus scheme. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
This role may offer the opportunity for hybrid working where you can split your time between working from home and in the office. At Jaguar Land Rover, hybrid working is a voluntary, non-contractual arrangement providing employees with more choice and flexibility around how, when and where they work, if suitable for their role. Further details can be discussed with the Hiring Manager at interview stage.
Please be aware that we may close this vacancy for applications before the stated deadline if we receive a high volume of interest. We strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.