Interviews are ongoing for this roleWhat You'll Be Doing
As part of the Performance and Insight team, you'll support the development and maintenance of Curo’s new ‘Data Layer’, a data warehouse that pulls the key data required for onward business intelligence and KPI reporting.
You'll be key in our aim to transform the way the business accesses and uses data through building Business Intelligence dashboards for teams across Curo; bringing colleagues closer to the data and subsequently enabling our aspirations of becoming data driven.
You’ll also turn customer and operational data into meaningful insight, supporting teams to make the right decisions and improve services.More About You
We are looking for an analyst that has strong skills in SQL and PowerBI to help us build our business intelligence and analytics aspirations. You’ll have some experience of being able to create database objects including tables, views and stored procedures, and the ability to take that data and turn it into intuitive Business Intelligence.
You’ll be proactive in identifying new insight, able to evidence a creative approach to problem solving and have good attention to detail.
You’ll have strong communication skills and experience of presenting complex analysis clearly. We’re looking for someone who can collaborate with teams across Curo, understanding their data and insight requirements and producing bespoke Business Intelligence and analysis.
This role is a great opportunity for someone to deliver on the end to end BI process, from developing our new ‘Data layer’ to presenting insights and business intelligence to colleagues. You’ll be working within a small BI team that’s also responsible for performance management and customer research for the organisation.
At the same time you will demonstrate resilience and the desire to work in an interesting environment where no day is ever the same!What You’ll Get In Return
We think you’ll have a job that makes you feel good about what you’re doing and help us to make a difference to our customers’ lives every day.
So in return for all your hard work, not only do you get a great salary but we also offer:
- 26 days annual leave (plus public holidays) rising to 29 days after 3 years service
- An additional day’s leave on your birthday
- Contributory (Salary Sacrifice) Pension Scheme matched by CURO up to 10%
- Annual ‘Homes for Good’ Reward.
- Life Assurance Policy (up to 6x your annual salary)
- Flexible Benefits including the ability to buy up to 5 days additional annual leave, gym membership, Health Cash Plan, Computer Scheme, Green Cars, Cycle to Work
- ‘Perks at Work’ - access to 1000’s of discounts online and in-store.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) - providing friendly impartial advice on financial, health, work or mental wellbeing.
- Free Parking at many of our Offices.
For an informal discussion about the role please call: Scott Bowers (Performance and Insight Manager) on 07794251545.
We will be closing applications on 31st March 2023, however we will be reviewing applications as they come in
and may close the vacancy earlier should we find the right applicant. So, if you think you’re the person for this job, please don’t delay and apply today!