Our client is an international renewable energy (solar / wind) investment and development firm. They presently seek a Technical Renewable Energy Consultant to join their fast growing team in London, United Kingdom
Requirements for Role:
- Place of Employment: London, United Kingdom
- Type of Employment: Full Time / Permanent
- Sector: Utility Scale Renewable Energy Investment and Development
- Travel Requirement: The successful incumbent can expect to travel internationally when necessary
- Experience: Ideally 3+ years of experience with a Project Developer, Independent Power Producer (IPP) or Private Equity firm.
- Remuneration: Attractive basic, benefits, short term incentives (STI) and long term incentives (LTI)