The client are a growing, UK based renewable energy company that develop, build and operate utility scale solar and BESS sites.
With a welcoming, enjoyable collaborative working environment, with plenty of opportunities for career growth, this is the perfect time to join the team as a Solar Design Engineer.
This role offers some flexible working, but the successful candidate will be required to be in the Reading based office 3-4 times per week.
You will be responsible for providing high quality drawings from initial concept through to completion of a project, supporting the design for both solar PV and energy storage projects.
- Create a wide range of 2D drawings, such as lease drawings, construction and electrical schematic drawings and planning drawings
- Collaborate with the wider team to design and produce all relevant drawings required to take a project through the planning, tender, and construction phases.
- Review drawings to ensure internal standards are met.
- Ensure that all quality, technical, health and safety, and environmental standards and regulations are met.
- Ensure that designs are delivered on time.
Requirements From You
- Experience using AutoCAD.
- Experience of renewable energy technologies.
- 3+ years experience of completing engineering drawings.
- Proficiency in PVsyst software.
- Ability to understand technical drawings.