A leading global independent power producer are seeking a PV Design Engineer to join their growing team. With over 400 solar plants across 10 countries this is an excellent opportunity for a PV Design Engineer to work on projects across the world.
The PV Engineer will be responsible for carrying out engineering tasks requested by various departments.
- Technical land analysis.
- Conceptual engineering for projects leading up to ready to build phase.
- Collaboration with various departments including asset management and construction teams.
- Developing RFI/RFP/RFQs.
- Providing contract and negotiation assistance to the Project Management team.
Requirements from you
- Engineering degree
- 2+ years of solar PV design experience.
- Yield simulations experience with software eg PV*Sol / PVsyst
- On-site experience in construction of PV plants
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English. Other European language is a plus.