Our highly respected client is a global leader in the development of inverter and energy storage solutions. The world-leading team of engineering and technicians is leading the way in the fields of power technology research and development, energy storage equipment manufacturing, IT data services, and new energy project development. The company focuses on providing advanced distributed energy, energy storage products and smart energy management solutions for households and industrial/commercial enterprises.
Currently going through a global expansion and looking to build a team of senior industry professionals in Europe to focus on the EV Charger Business. Company has localized it's business with warehouses across Europe, and plans to go public in the near future.
• Create the annual marketing plan for UK.
• Ensure all the branding activities are aligned with the global brand strategy.
• Define online marketing activities including social media campaigns, official webpage information checks and updates, other online media advertisements, etc.
• Organize and support all UK offline events including exhibitions, seminars, training, etc.
• Work with UK media press to promote the brand and products.
• Prepare press-release articles for media press.
• Prepare copywriting and related materials for social media posts.
• Schedule social media posts to promote UK campaign.
• Help to make the UK translation from the EN version release file.
• Help to prepare exhibition booth design and supervise onsite booth construction, collecting all the contacts to share with Sales.
• UK installation success case story collection in the forms of photographs and videos.
• Organize all the promotion tools in UK including souvenirs, prints, posters, marketing presentation profile, etc.
• Provide the review report of each campaign and make improvements upon the result.
• Deliver all the sales leads from marketing campaigns to UK business team. Check and deliver the hubspot data from marketing activity to sales.
• Report to the line manager of marketing about UK Marketing activity updates every week. Provide the monthly report to line manager.
• Regular meetings and communications with other functions of marketing (digital, events, others), Sales and Technical team.
• Develop and well manage the UK vendors of the project accomplishment.
• Update and review the marketing budget every month.
• 3-8 years of experience in Marketing include experience in marketing communications
• Experience in a company in a similar industry is plus
• Must have experience in B2B sectoris
• Energetic, enthusiastic and optimistic with a “can do attitude”
• Likes a variety of tasks and is able to work on different projects at the same time
• Customer orientated – with excellent interpersonal skills ensuring effective communication
• Willing to travel to support marketing activity
• Team player and willing to work within international environment
• Knowledge of Adobe Professional, HubSpot, CRM systems is plus