Here at TTP, our consultants invent novel technologies and technological products to enable next generation autonomy: making a difference to people’s lives, growing our clients’ businesses, and helping our business thrive. This can be in a wide range of application areas from self-driving robotaxis, last mile autonomous trucks, and medical drone delivery, to enhanced situational awareness in mines.
As an AI/ML Engineer, you will work closely with others to explore, develop, and integrate AI/ML technologies into TTP’s Autonomous Systems offerings.
In addition to hands-on work on projects, you will have opportunities to demonstrate thought leadership in autonomous related AI/ML topics, generate internal case studies to showcase the potential of AI/ML, steer our clients’ thinking on AI/ML strategies, and represent TTP externally at conferences.Requirements
Inclusion and Diversity
- A 1st or 2:1 bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with modules in Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, or a master’s in AI/ML. Or an equivalent level of knowledge developed through other forms of learning (please describe this in your application).
- You have a track record of making an impact on the real world through applied AI/ML research, especially within autonomous technologies.
- Through curiosity, listening and collaborating, you gain insights about the user, project, technological and business context for your work and this allows you to increase your impact.
- You take ownership and responsibility for your own work and for leading projects and teams.
- You can code in commonly used AI/ML languages such as Python, C++ or R.
Our business revolves around collaborating with one another to tackle genuinely hard problems. Equality and diversity in the workplace are some of the most challenging problems facing society. We can’t profess to be perfect in this regard, or to yet have all the answers. But we continuously strive to do better, and we fundamentally believe in the power and importance of diversity – both for our community and for the overall success of our business. We therefore encourage applications from all individuals. Whatever your background, whatever your identity: we would love to hear from you.Benefits
TTP is an employee-owned business operating from green surroundings in Melbourn, just south of Cambridge. Our working culture encourages entrepreneurship, shared ideas and technical collaboration, while providing you with the freedom to do your best work.
Our benefits include:
- Annual profit-related bonus
- Employer pension contribution of 12% of pensionable pay
- Private medical insurance for employees and dependants
- Free lunch and all-day refreshments
- Life insurance worth 6 x salary
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave, with the option to return part-time for a year
- Electric car leasing scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- A wide range of activities including squash, Zumba, yoga, arts and crafts, and TTP’s own rock band
- Local sports facilities and theatre discounts and memberships
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable