Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Three+ is now over a year old and due to its success, we are looking for a dynamic Loyalty Engagement Specialist to join this fun team to grow our active members and revenue for the business. This role sits within the Customer Value Management (CVM) team in the Consumer team, reporting into the Senior Loyalty Manager and working closely with the CVM loyalty team delivering strategies that continually grow Three+ customer engagement.
The Loyalty Engagement Specialist will also work cross-functionally with members of the wider Consumer, Data Insights & Analytics, New Products Development, Partnerships, Sponsorship, Digital, Care, Legal and Marketing teams. Analysing performance data, monitoring trends, and delivering reports and guidance that enables the team to maximise platform performance and take our communications to the next level. Key KPI’s for this role include driving customer engagement, NPS, reducing churn and increasing lifetime value.
They will be experienced in driving engagement in CRM/CVM programmes and experience of prior loyalty programmes is also a bonus.
- Manage ongoing evaluation of customer engagement for the Three+ app, establishing best course of action for driving strong member performance and business value through constant interrogation of data analysis, customer insights and market research.
- Have a deep understanding of who the loyalty customer is, their behaviours, how they engage with offers and what they expect from Three’s loyalty programme.
- Be the loyalty contact for the Data Insights, Analytics and Digital team working with them to explore and analyse opportunities to feed into strategic conversations and prioritising activities to further increase customer engagement.
- Build reports and presentations to share findings and recommendations that inform and educate loyalty stakeholders, helping drive their campaigns and underpin strategic plans.
- Driving and monitoring the performance of all Three+ digital platforms including the Three+ website and app, monitoring and reporting on customer engagement and managing any incidents that impact the member experience.
- Managing and driving Three+ channel performance developing plans and promotional collateral aimed at building employee knowledge of the programme and offers to drive customer engagement in Three’s loyalty programme.
- Evaluating and monitoring the performance and contribution of Three+ customer engagement versus KPIs.
- Supporting the loyalty team with loyalty budget management, base campaign management activities and offer loading where required, to help drive programme awareness, engagement and registrations, NPS and lifetime value.
- Be the customer champion, be passionate about the customer experience and loyalty as a concept and work with the cross functional team to build out your thinking.
- Be an explorer looking for new ideas, thinking about the customer and constantly looking at the Telco and related markets here and across the world, understanding competitors’ strategy and closing any competitive gaps that may arise. Take advantage of any UK/ROI synergies in the loyalty space, suppliers, activity and learnings.
- Evidence of CRM/CVM management of customer engagement for loyalty programmes.
- Confident in interpreting data and customer insights and working with commercial and analytical stakeholders.
- Experience of managing content and measuring engagement of digital loyalty platforms.
- Ability to demonstrate detailed knowledge and excellent use of data, market research, competitor research and customer insight for reporting.
Just some of our benefits:
- Competitive annual salary, as well as a performance based annual bonus & an additional 'flexible allowance' to spend on additional benefits, topping up your pension, or to be added to your salary
- Weekly hybrid working between your home and our brand new Reading HQ office at Green Park - 2/3 days at home, 2/3 days in Reading.
- 28 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays + 3 personal days annually, which increases with length of service
- Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance and Income Protection
- Free on-site car parking (including electric!)
.... Plus lots, lots more including wellbeing and learning & development benefits!
Apply online today for your application be considered.