In a nutshell
Lead the roll-out of a disruptive electrical vehicle (EV) charging start-up as the Bristol-based Partnerships and Sales Manager at Tetra (a new business within Kuba Pay).Why Tetra?
Electric vehicles (EVs) are disrupting the global car market; Tetra is disrupting the EV charging market.
Most EV owners charge while at rest: at home or at destination (e.g. supermarket car parks), but the scarce supply and unreliability of charging points often leads to poor user experience. Tetra has developed a game-changing EV charger that will revolutionise the charging industry. We'll share our patent-pending USPs with you on interview.
As a start-up within an established group (Tetra is part of ICM Mobility Group - global leaders in public transport technology), Tetra has the technology, financial backing, and an advisory board of industry experts, to change the market.
We’re looking for a Partnerships and Sales Manager to lead the roll-out of Tetra’s EV charging points, build the business in the UK and beyond, and stamp their mark on the future EV transport network.Why this opportunity?
- Start-up dynamism with established backing. All the excitement and growth potential of a true start-up with the network and backing of a global transport tech leader.
- Growing EV industry. Join a rapidly-growing industry at the right time, gaining valuable experience in the 21st Century’s transport revolution.
- Environmental impact. Play your part in the clean energy transition by transforming how EV owners charge their vehicles and encouraging EV uptake.
- Forward-thinking tech. Be at the forefront of an innovative transport business, rolling out the latest game-changing technology.
- Personal development. Build and lead the Partnership and Sales team as our business evolves.
What would you do
As Partnerships and Sales Manager, you will report directly to the head of the project and be responsible for:
Who You Are
- Defining and implementing our Partnerships and Sales strategy, including sales forecasts, OKRs, KPIs and volume targets.
- Building our sales toolkit - from prospect lists and CRM tools to sales funnels and pitch decks.
- Growing our network of prospects and owning customer relationships.
- Fine-tuning our sales techniques across different customer segments, including EV owners, local authorities (e.g. park and ride) and private businesses (e.g. golf courses, hotels, restaurants).
- Leveraging local and national government support for EV charging, advocating for favourable regulations, subsidies and grants.
We’re on the hunt for an ambitious account manager looking to take the next step up and assume responsibility for strategic planning. We want a relationship-builder who is willing to roll their sleeves up to tackle day-to-day commercial tasks while also driving the big picture and identifying new growth opportunities.Ideally, you will have
How To Apply
- Experience in B2B partnerships/sales, including building and implementing impactful commercial strategies.
- The drive to build and launch a challenger business, taking on established players and transforming a growing industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to engage various audiences and work collaboratively with other teams across the business (i.e. Marketing and Product).
- A high level of autonomy and accountability.
- The ambition to grow and lead a dynamic Partnerships and Sales team.
- Also great if you have experience working with property site managers or local authorities.
Get your application in and we'll get back to you as soon as possible; the process will include 3 interviews and a short exercise.Benefits
- Competitive full-time salary
- Pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave
- Two weeks of remote working