Our client is looking for an experienced Project Engineer that will lead and deliver all project management activity covering areas such as; planning, reporting, resourcing and budgeting the development and installation of projects concerning water filtration plant and thermal experiences.
This is a Glasgow based role with regular travel to sites throughout the UK. Benefits include company car allowance, mobile phone, 35 days annual leave allowance and contributory pension scheme. Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Main Duties Include:
- Liaise with client representatives to agree design/programme
- Interpret technical drawings and co-ordinate detail with other project sub-contractors
- Create and manage project plans with key milestones, resources requirement, risks and ensure all dependencies are identified.
- Liaise with customers and internal departments to ensure effective communication
- Measure and report project performance against budget and KPIs.
- Create and maintain BOMs, technical specs and shipping paperwork (as required).
- Organize and supervise site based staff.
- Manage the timely production of deliverables and management of risks/issues ensuring these are resolved or escalated as appropriate.
- Procurement of materials
- Management of on-site installation and commissioning labour
- Achieve project hand-over on time and within budget
- Project related Health & Safety duties (e.g. risk analysis, method statement authorship)
- Background in Mechanical / Electrical / Process Engineering
- Ability to prepare and / or comment on AutoCAD and Revit drawings
- Ability to successfully manage projects, schedules and budgets
- Reliable and self-motivated individual
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail
If you have experience within this field then please get in touch.