Senior Software Engineer (Python/Go) - Green Energy Tech - £75k-120k+
A mission-driven scale-up, in the green energy tech space - are looking to expand their engineering capabilities to drive a 100% renewable energy-powered world.
Their large-scale, distributed systems harness the power of data + analytics to contribute to an ultimate goal of a net carbon zero world.
Software Engineer Responsibilities
- Design and build complex, cloud-native distributed systems
- Work in a collaborative scale-up environment with an outstanding engineering culture
- Build out industry scale, responsive, robust and secure platforms.
- Utilize the policy of a 10% innovation time to work on unique, passion projects
Software Engineer Requirements
- 3+ years of experience with either Python or Golang
- Experience building large scale distributed systems is ideal
- Passionate and curious engineering mindset
Benefits include an uncapped bonus, 30 days holiday (+ bank holidays on top), 10% innovation time, pension, full gym membership, comprehensive health, mental health and dental cover and flexible working.
If you're a software engineer wanting to work in a mission-driven environment who value a strong engineering culture, please do not hesitate to apply!