As a Field Maintenance Technician, you will be part of a busy, established team of professionals. You will be responsible for the Dispatching of the maintenance team to attend Critical interventions. In addition to this, you will be responsible for your safe standards of driving a company car between sites to carry out maintenance work. Maintaining the network of charge points to the highest standards and working in compliance to all Safety standards upheld by TotalEnergies and the Companies policies.
Responsibilities for this role will include but are not limited to:
- Dispatching of engineers and formulation of route for engineers to allow for minimal travel time.
- Monitoring the IMS, EVP and Ticketing Systems and assigning interventions to Engineers.
- Carry out the commissioning of equipment on site in accordance with Company rules.
- Installation and repair, with a knowledge of electrical requirements, rules and H&S,
- Carrying out diagnosis and fault finding – which may include the fitting new parts on equipment.
- reimaging the OS, configuring and restoration of IT parameters.
- Carry out the half yearly Safety Checks on the equipment following the company procedures
- Basic knowledge in IT, including Office Pack basic practice, computer environment, pc and network would be advantageous.
- 1 years + experience as maintenance technician.
- A clean and valid driver’s license.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment and perform the right fix required to correct the matter.
- Ability to follow rules and procedure.
- Knowledge of working with Electrical circuits and equipment.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions and to use all PPE provided for those conditions.
- Lives or is familiar with the Ealing/Hounslow area
- Private Healthcare
- Share Incentive Plan
- Pension Contribution
- Employment Assistance Program
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym Discounts
- And much more!
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
One of our values is to have respect for each other. Creating an inclusive environment in which everyone can express and develop their potential, from the moment they are hired and throughout their career, means ensuring that all our employees have the same opportunity to success, regardless of origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or affiliation with a political, religious, union, organization or minority group.