A well-established Renewable Energy installer is in need of an experienced Electrician/Renewable Energy Installation Engineer to join their team in the Devon & Cornwall area.
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing company that has over 35 years of experience in the energy sector!
About The Company
The company has a combined experience in the energy sector that installs high-quality renewable energy systems. They are a forward-thinking, highly knowledgeable team looking for other energy professionals to join them on their mission to meet the unprecedented demand in the renewable energy sector.
About The Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for the electrical installation of Solar PV and Battery Storage Systems, Air Source and Ground Source Heat Pumps, EV Chargers, Energy Monitoring, carrying out EICRs in a domestic and commercial environment, and carrying out any remedial work necessary.
The role also includes the installation of three-phase distribution boards, metal trunking, and armoured cables associated with repowering larger sites to benefit from Solar PV and Battery Storage.
Also, it includes training an electrical apprentice and supervising other work associated with the installation of Solar PV systems. Full training will be provided for the commissioning of Solar PV, Battery Storage Systems, and Heat Pumps.
- Electrical installation of Solar PV and Battery Storage Systems
- Electrical installation of Air Source and Ground Source Heat Pumps
- Installation of EV Chargers
- Installation of Energy Monitoring
- Carrying out EICRs in a domestic and commercial environment and carrying out any remedial work necessary
- Installation of three-phase distribution boards, metal trunking and armoured cables associated with repowering larger sites to benefit from Solar PV and Battery Storage
- The role will include training an electrical apprentice and supervising other work associated with the installation of Solar PV systems
- Commissioning of Solar PV, Battery Storage Systems and Heat Pumps (full training to be provided)
- Assisting with other tasks associated with the installation of Solar PV and Heat Pumps
- At least 5 years of experience in the industry
- NVQ/City and Guilds
- Full UK Driving Licence
- 18th edition (training can be provided if an update from the 17th is required)
- CSCS card
- 2391 Test & Inspection (or other relevant qualification)
- JIB Gold card
- C&G 2919 EV Charger Installation
- C&G 2399 Solar PV Installation (or similar)
- Experience installing Solar PV, Battery Storage, Heat Pumps or EV charging points
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday
- Company vehicle
- Uniform and PPE
- Competitive rates of pay, dependent on experience
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY
to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous job titles and experience including; Electrician, Electrical Engineer, Technician, Electrical Inspection, Qualified Electrician, 17th Edition, Electrical Testing, Engineering, 18th Edition, NICEIC Electrician, Testing Electrician, Inspection Electrician, Electrical Tester, Electrical Inspector, Solar PV, Heat Pumps, Battery Storage and UPS Systems may be considered.