This is a Home-based position with regular travel to customer and dealer locations in addition to travel for training to support the needs of the mines within the EMENA region. Key responsibilities include daily technical support for all Komatsu equipment, and regular reports to customers and internally to the Regional Manager.
- Provide engineering and technical support to regional customers and engineers.
- Maintain and develop excellent customer relationships to support future sales and resolving of local issues.
- Identify training requirements at customer sites, technical or operational.
- Assist with maintenance planning.
- Taking a proactive approach in promoting Komatsu products and spares to grow sales.
- Liaising with Komatsu product experts to quickly resolve technical issues.
- Advise customers on appropriate improvements to equipment and systems.
- Assist in auditing of any site consignment stocks.
- Support and supervise new equipment assemblies, overhauls and troubleshooting.
- Build long-term relationships with customers and key Komatsu contacts.
- Liaise between customers and Komatsu to ensure all issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction.
- Technical qualification i.e HND, HNC etc or equivalent in Electrical/Mechanical or both.
- Experience of large mining equipment assemblies, overhauls and troubleshooting.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Ability to work remotely and as part of an integrated team.