Location: Hybrid in London
Our highly respected client is a global leader in the development of inverter and energy storage solutions. The world-leading team of engineering and technicians is leading the way in the fields of power technology research and development, energy storage equipment manufacturing, IT data services, and new energy project development. The company focuses on providing advanced distributed energy, energy storage products and smart energy management solutions for households and industrial/commercial enterprises.
Currently going through a global expansion and looking to build a team of senior industry professionals in UK to focus on the EV Charger Business. Company plans to go public in the near future.
- Online + offline marketing experience
- Experience in all the following areas:
- Marketing Content
- Digital Marketing
• 3-8 years of experience in Marketing include experience in marketing communications
• Experience in a company in a similar industry is plus
• Must have experience in B2B sectoris
• Energetic, enthusiastic and optimistic with a “can do attitude”
• Likes a variety of tasks and is able to work on different projects at the same time
• Customer orientated – with excellent interpersonal skills ensuring effective communication
• Willing to travel to support marketing activity
• Team player and willing to work within international environment
• Knowledge of Adobe Professional, HubSpot, CRM systems is plus