Were recruiting for an EV Charging Business Development Manager to help develop our EV business strategy and play a crucial role in the growth of Bumblebee, our EV charger installation company.Why choose us?
- £35,000 basic salary, OTE £50,000+
- Company car
- Bonus/commission on sales
- Flexible working hours
- 33 days holiday with room to grow
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Maternity and paternity packages
- Generous retail discounts
- The opportunity for career growth
- and much more!
Full time: Monday Friday, 8.30am 5pmLocation
This role will be based in Glasgow, but will also involve some travel around the UK.About The Role
As our EV Charging Business Development Manager, you will play a key role in our company-wide EV strategy, building a pipeline of opportunities with clients to design, build and install EV charging infrastructure.
This role will play a crucial part in the growth of Bumblebee. You will be responsible for the commercial installation revenues which will support Bumblebee in its quest to be the UK's leading EV installation provider. The role is perfect for someone with an excellent network of B2B contacts and the desire to be part of the Arnold Clark and Bumblebee journey.Day-to-day duties
Essential Skills And Experience
- Overseeing the commercial sales function.
- Building a pipeline of opportunities with clients to design, build and install EV charging infrastructure.
- Creating bespoke solutions for potential customers and presenting them effectively.
- Identifying brand development and sales opportunities.
- Helping to create and deliver achievable targets and objectives.
- Liaising with key personnel in the business.
- Technical experience of working with EV charge points
- Business development management experience
- Team leader/management experience
- IT literate
- The ability to work well under pressure and deliver work to tight deadlines
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a wider team
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate confidently and effectively
- Great attention to detail
- Proactive and can-do attitude
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.