This is an exciting opportunity for a multiskilled (mechanical/ electrical/ hydraulic) engineer
to develop valuable experience in the maintenance and repair of wind turbine equipment in a range of UK contexts as well as gaining industry specific training and certifications. The fundamentals of this role will be to install and maintain condition monitoring systems
throughout wind farms within the UK as well as conducting planned maintenance and ad hoc repair and supporting NDT
The role will involve working at height.
- Installation of condition monitoring systems.
- Assisting NDT Inspectors to ensure that any issues are addressed at the earliest opportunity.
- Reacting to faults, using previous electrical, mechanical, hydraulic experience.
- Reading mechanical, electrical and hydraulic diagrams.
Skills & Knowledge
- Must have Mechanical, Electrical and Hydraulic Systems experience.
- Able to read Mechanical, Electrical and Hydraulic diagrams.
- Working at height experience.
- Valid UK Drivers' Licence with minimal points.
- Available to travel UK wide with overnight stays
- The company is committed to being flexible to accommodate a healthy work/life balance.