Support the Development Operations Director in building a fast-growing Development Company and team within a complex and dynamic environment, on the right foundations.
This entails building the capacity & capabilities of the department, setting up of policies & procedures, operational efficiency and performance management, training and development, oversight of procurement and recruitment and other administrative activities to enable it all.
Additionally, supporting in developing and instilling the desired culture for the department in alignment with our vision and values.
Key Accountabilities And Responsibilities
- Processes and operating models: support setting up the improved operating model and relevant processes between DevCo functions
- Performance management & continuous improvement: Support with the performance management system and continuous improvement engine and initiatives, from design to implementation and coordination of all stakeholders in DevCo and beyond
- Learning & development, upskilling and cross-learning: Support in the coordination of relevant activities with the objective to ensure the right skills are available, proactively building and maintaining the skillset requirements of our growing business. At the same time, plan activities for educating and being educated by our other colleagues, in purpose-designed sessions.
- Culture design and instilling: Support in the design and implementation of the framework and initiatives towards instilling our desired culture
- Neom Values: As part of the culture framework, assist in values reinforcement activity
- Procurement: In line with the annual sourcing requirements and budget allocation, keep an updated record in collaboration with the procurement team, and hold them accountable for results
- Recruitment: In line with the annual resource requirements and allowance, keep an updated record of resourcing and movements in collaboration with the recruitment team and hold them accountable for results
- Onboarding: Assist in the coordination and planning of our onboarding programme activities and measurement of employee satisfaction
- Finance: Coordinate the monthly accruals exercise with all project and function leaders
- Digital transformation & Technology: Assist in the coordination and information gathering from stakeholders in DevCo and relevant Oxagon departments
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree business administration or industry related equivalent
- Masters’ degree in one of the above fields is also desirable
- 5-7 years experience in organizational development activities in a management consulting environment as well as hands-on industry exposure
- Working knowledge of procurement, recruitment and HR functions best practice
- Understanding of the real estate development process, from project inception to asset management
- Exposure to technology systems in real estate
- Creative and innovative, value-creation driven
- Passion for performance improvement and independently driving solutions with minimal direction
- Excellent use of MS Suite