The Brand Manager at Brand and Campaigns team would be responsible for managing the NEOM Masterbrand, and its growth. The Brand manager as part of the central brand team would manage the planned and emerging requirements of business units, departments and initiatives of NEOM, as well as being integral to defining and updating the NEOM Brand guidelines.
The role would also be responsible for managing the evolution of prelaunch Sectors and Regions of NEOM, ensuring internal clients adhere to NEOM’s brand governance (including naming, positioning, identity, trademarking and domains). The Brand Manager as part of the central brand team would manage the planned and emerging requirements of entities readying for incorporation, launch and their stability phase, as well as being integral to defining and updating the respective brand guidelines.
Key Accountabilities & Activities
At NEOM Masterbrand level...
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights and update the Brand strategy if required
- Monitor the implementation of brand strategy and evaluate its effectiveness
- Set the required design guidelines and principles. Lead the development and execution of the branding strategy
- Be an advocate of the NEOM brand architecture system and guide internal clients in their understanding and positioning
- Continue to evolve the NEOM brand, visual guidelines and brand strategy in line with growth stages, so there is a consistency of tone and aesthetic – this includes the evolution of corporate entities within NEOM that remain highly attributed to the Masterbrand, e.g. departments and business units of NEOM Company.
- Manage the application of the NEOM Masterbrand across Marketing and Communications community
- Ensure brand alignment across different NEOM Entities at every single touch point (signage, campaign material and merchandising)
- Assist in defining the parameters for Brand heath monitoring and regularly monitor and review the performance against brand health parameters
- Own the development and messaging of the brand narrative and ensure that messaging and marketing activities are aligned with brand values and guidelines
- Analyze high level audience segments, consumer behavior and market trends to develop and implement strategies that resonate with the target audience
- Use analysis from the Strategy, Planning and Delivery teams to develop a pipeline of new brand development ideas that would enhance NEOM brand, or tap into underutilized audience segments
At Pre-Launch Region and Sector level...
- Collaborate with business stakeholders pre-launch to establish positioning, Brand strategy and architecture. Provide inputs to identity development process
- Prepare the naming brief and anchor the name generation process
- Support entities to develop high-level core messaging for the brand, finalize brand positioning purpose, brand ideas, beliefs and key set of attributes for the brand
- Define the brand architecture including desired relationship between core brands, its components, business functions and products, and relationship with the Masterbrand
- Develop the Brand relationship and hierarchy principles, endorsement principles and product extensions principles (where applicable) and visualization of brand architecture
- Support Brand Managers at Entity to define the brand strategy for Entity sub brands
Background, Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience in Brand Management
- Excellent understanding of developing brand and marketing strategies
- Strong understanding of latest trends and marketing best practices
- Excellent stakeholder management skill and client-service skills, including ability to manage expectations, interpretate needs and keep internal clients informed and engaged
- Strong organizational, time-management and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills and creative thinking mindset
- Strong collaboration skills and influencing capability
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
- Excellence in Arabic would be beneficial
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Business, Advertising and Marketing, or related field
- Relevant industry qualifications/ certifications