Are you an experienced Business Analyst with good knowledge of working in an Agile environment?
Do you have experience in planning and running daily scrums and coordinating and reviewing Sprints?
Able to create User journey Definitions and experienced in User Stories and Story Slicing?
This client is keen to hire and is moving fast, interviews are being arranged quickly so dont miss out!
Location: Skelmersdale, Hybrid working (1 or 2 days a week on-site) – we are within a commutable distance of Wigan, Northeast of Liverpool, Preston and Bolton.
Sorry, sponsorship is not on offer.
One of the UK's leading auto repair groups who are passionate about delivering safe and efficient repairs to get their customers back on the road after an accident.
The company is now developing its own in-house products, services, applications, and business systems. We are therefore seeking an experienced Agile Business Analyst.
You will be familiar with breaking down tasks (User Stories) based on the needs/requests of the business. You will be responsible for analysing and interpreting technical data to support business decisions, and for analysing and interpreting business requirements and translating them into software solutions.
You will work with cross-functional teams, including developers, project managers, and stakeholders, to understand and document requirements, identify opportunities for process improvements, and develop solutions to support the goals of the organisation.
You will be involved in all aspects of new software delivery and business analytics – for example:
- Writing tech stories
- Working understanding of Azure and AWS
- Familiarity with software development methodologies
- Strong understanding of technical concepts and terminology
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies, experience with BDD
- Working with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and develop solutions.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and recommend solutions.
- Experience with data analysis and visualization tools
- Strong Agile knowledge within a Dev Ops environment.
Why join us?
We have some great, supportive management and teams – we encourage individual development.
We have great ethical standards and green credentials and as a group, are incredibly proud to be UK recognised in the sector by the Insurance Industry.