Battery Maintainence Technician
We are looking for a motivated Maintenance Engineer to join a market leading manufacturing company. Reporting directly to the engineering manager you will be a key member in ensuring the production facility is kept running. You will be involved in all aspects of planned and reactive maintenance within their operation. With progressive training and development this company is always is always looking to enhance its employees and their skill sets, whilst additionally being supported by a welcoming team of engineers. The position will appeal to a strong engineer looking for their next challenging role within in a secure and stable company.Role Description
Skills And Qualifications
- Split across 2 sites (10.2 miles apart) Alternate every week.
- Carrying out minor repairs
- Cell replacements
- Full strip and refits
- Recovery/de-sulphation charging
- Full inspection and diagnosis
- Reporting and co-ordinating of asset management.
- Maintenance Experience (Industrial)
- Electrical Qualifications Desirable
- Fault Finding ability Electrically
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for a technically motivated engineer. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV directly to Connor Salt at or call for a confidential discussion on 01455 412 194.