We are looking to recruit an experienced Multi-disciplined Security Installation & Systems maintenance Engineer to carry out regular servicing, reactive maintenance and commissioning on CCTV systems, intruder and door access.
For the right engineer there is an excellent opportunity to join our extremely friendly and professional company with a great atmosphere.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Installation and maintenance of security systems, CCTV, intruder and door access.
- Periodic preventative maintenance of electronic security systems
- Efficient response to all emergency call outs
- Participation in the on-call rota (standby fee paid and call outs paid separately
- Fault finding, test and repair of malfunctioning systems
- Maintaining excellent and effective working relationships with the customer and their representatives
Monday - Friday Full time
on call fee paid, on call outs paid separately , company vehicle, mobile phone allowance, laptop, power tools and test kit provided, training courses provided to expand product knowledge and assist career progression, 24 days holiday + bank holidays