Business Intelligence Analyst - Windsor Permanent Role - £40,000 - £50,000 (DOE) per year - Hybrid working available Flexible Start Times!!!!
Centric Talentislooking for a talented Business intelligence Analyst to work for our client who are global service provider supplying premium food goods to the travel industry. Our client are partnered with world class manufacturers who customise products bespoke to their customer specifications whilst managing a complex supply chain with the highest level of precision and timing.
This is a Key role and will involve reporting directly to the IT Director, the roles will involve delivering actionable insights and data tools to drive forward business performance. It is a varied role based within our clients IT team and the successful candidate will work on projects, provide, creative insights through analytical skills and design Power BI reports to provide the end user with data on business performance at their fingertips.
For this role you will need advanced technical skills that can not only provide insights on current performance, but also create exciting predictive models to forecast future performance. More about working and some of the duties working as a Business Intelligence Analyst for our client:
- Identify data sources within En Route and its partners.
- Develop routines to automate the extraction, transformation, and load of data.
- Work with IT Director to develop an infrastructure for warehousing and categorising data.
- Using PowerBI, Excel, SQL they will make insight available to the organisation.
- Develop tools to identify anomalies and inconsistencies within data, work with the wider team to remove, and identify process modifications to resolve future occurrences.
- Identify data deficiencies and gaps in analytical capabilities.
Support the process of training and user acceptance testing of Business Intelligence products.Business Intelligence Analyst Hours of Work and Pay
Important skills and experience needed for the role of Business Intelligence Analyst
- Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week (flexible with start and finish times, core hours are between 10am 4pm)
- Salary up to £40 - £50k (DOE) per year plus benefits
Benefits that come with the role of IT Business Analyst
- Degree level education, with an IT focus, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in a BI / analyst role.
- Experience using BI analytical tools e.g., Power BI, SQL.
- Data-driven with superior analytic skills.
- You possess a pro-active, solutions-oriented, and can-do attitude and you are ready to go the extra mile when needed, maintaining a positive. attitude even under pressure.
- Strong project & programme management / analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation.
- Demonstrate high attention to detail.
- Proven ability in working collaboratively and as a part of a team internationally.
- Up to 15% bonus
- 25 days holiday + your Birthday and Bank Holidays
- £400 annually towards car parking and travel (cheapest car park £6.70 per day on Alma Road, 5-minute walk)
- Additional £380 annually towards green travel if you have an electric car or walk or cycle to work.
- Life Insurance - Aviva
- Private Health Care - Vitality
- Company Pension (after 3 months) Standard Life
- 50% off gym membership, Snap Fitness, Windsor
- Cycle to work scheme.
- In person company events e.g., Horse Racing, Thirsty Thursday
- Hybrid working a minimum of 3 days in the office, maximum of 2 days from home.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity, to join a friendly team, this could be the role for you.
Click "Apply" today and our Recruitment Centre will be in touch to progress your application and get you booked in for an interview ASAP!