Solar PV Surveyor required for our client. Due to the continued growth of the business, they are looking to expand their team. They have exciting opportunities for an experienced Solar PV Surveyor to join the team a Permanent/full-time basis with the Solar PV Surveyor being based in Wolverhampton.
As a Solar PV Surveyor, your tasks will include visiting client properties, discussing technical aspects in accordance with the client's needs, compiling client quotations and liaising with the installation team to ensure that all work is carried out efficiently and effectively.
Solar PV Surveyor Position Overview
- Visiting domestic properties
- Conducting site surveys and assessments to determine the feasibility of solar panel and storage batteries installations
- MCS compliance
- Managing solar PV projects and communicating with the installation team to ensure that all tasks run smoothly.
- Ensuring all survey data is accurate and up-to-date
- Adherence to Health & Safety procedures.
Solar PV Surveyor Position Requirements
Skills And Experience
- Electrical engineer or similar qualification.
- Experience/knowledge in Solar is key
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail.
- Must be computer literate and have worked with various software platforms
- Self-motivated, friendly, presentable, thorough and with a positive attitude
- Experience of working in a customer-facing environment, having direct contact with the customer
- Full UK driving license with no more than points
Essential Qualifications Required
- NVQ Level 3- Electrical Installation & 18th Edition
- 2391- Inspection and testing
- BEPEC -Solar PV qualifications
Solar PV Surveyor Position Remuneration
- £30,000 - £35,000
- 28 days holiday
- Excellent performance bonus
- Company car plus fuel card
- Company pension
- Monday-Friday shift pattern
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.