£60,000 – £70,000
Brilliant opportunity to work as an Electrical Engineer for a leading global cleantech integrator and renewable energy asset developer, owner and operator. This company are a global leader in their field working on some amazing projects in the UK and US. Great opportunity to work within a company that will allow you to progress and a role which will be interesting and challenging.
This company is one of the leading renewable energy and energy efficiency companies with over 70 offices worldwide. They are emerging as one of the fastest growing companies in the renewable sector. This will suit Electrical Engineers with a background in renewable systems looking to work in the renewable industry on exciting projects.
- Electrical Engineer is responsible for working on assignments covering all aspects of industrial and commercial energy usage, energy savings, utility plant redevelopment and CO2 emission reduction
- Conceptual design of energy related projects
- formulate, evaluate and prepare designs and specifications of industrial and commercial schemes during feasibility studies, scheme detailed design and project implementation
- Design covering CHP, refrigeration, Air Source and Ground Source Heat pumps, HVAC, boilers, compressed air, Solar PV, Wind Generation, Industrial control schemes.
- Experienced Electrical Engineer with minimum 3 years
- Experienced with (Battery storage, Solar PV, Power systems)
- Electrical Engineering (HNC, Degree or equivalent)
Energy Engineer, Senior Engineer, Senior Process Engineer, Senior Energy Engineer, Cleantech, Clean Technology, Process Engineer, Design Engineer, Energy Engineer, PV Solar, BMS, Boilers, Steam, Combined Heat and power, Power CHP, Energy Centres, Heat and power, Power Generation, Renewable Energy, Energy Asset Developer, Energy Efficiency, Biomass, Power Generation, Chemical Engineering, Process Manager, Process Engineering, HAZOP, FMEA, DSEAR, P&ID’s